Powered By Blogger

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Living Healthy Like Daniel

Pastor Frank started a 3-sermon series on living healthy today with a message about Daniel whom The Daniel Plan is named after. I completed that study in March and it is a great way to focus on a healthy lifestyle. I lost 15 pounds, eating better and I'm more active with daily exercise routines. New classes are starting next Sunday.

You can see the video of the sermon online at http://firstbaptistnashville.org/media/streaming-services-and-events and while there check out our wonderful Easter Service with the best music of just about any church anywhere!

But mostly I'm glad this is "The Year of Health" at our church and believe that we as followers of Christ should be leading the way on healthy living in the most unhealthy and obese country in the world. Healthy living is definitely one of my focuses this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment