Powered By Blogger

Monday, July 22, 2013

I Then Shall Live

My blog focus "HIS SPIRIT" was again reinforced with this hymn sung in worship Sunday:
I then shall live as one who's been forgivenI'll walk with joy to know my debts are paidI know my name is clear before my FatherI am His child and I am not afraidSo greatly pardoned, I'll forgive my brotherThe law of love I gladly will obey
I then shall live as one who's learned compassion
I've been so loved I'll risk loving, tooI know how fear builds walls instead of bridgesI'll dare to see another's point of viewAnd when relationships demand commitmentThen I'll be there to care and follow through
Your kingdom come around and through and in me
Your power and glory let them shine through meYour Hallowed name, oh may I bear with honorAnd may Your living Kingdom come in meThe Bread of Life, O' may I share with honorAnd may You feed a hungry world through me
Gaither

No comments:

Post a Comment